It's June?!


Hello, World! 

Here's a photograph of the Mystery Lovers Bookshop in Oakmont, Pennsylvania.  I took it from across the road and down on the train tracks. Aren't the rich colors lovely?




What I really want to know today is where the heck the first half of 2009 went. I know I've been busy with the first book release and the impending release of book 2 in the Southern Witch series, but I honestly feel like someone is stealing days of the week. Time just seems to melt, like the clocks in those Dali paintings. Are you feeling that, too?



Meanwhile, here are some pictures from the Festival of Mystery trip. I had a great time and met so many cool readers. I recently got an e-mail of the shop's bestseller list and Would-Be Witch is on it. Very exciting!!

Here's part of the list:

Mystery Lovers Bookshop - Trade Bestsellers

1---Death of a Cozy Writer by G M Malliet---Midnight Ink

2---Paper, Scissors, Death by Joanna Campbell Slan---Midnight Ink

3---Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost --- Berkley

4---Dead Man Dancing by Marcia Talley--- Severn House

5---The War Against Miss Winter by Katherine Miller Haines---Harper


Comments

Hey, you're alive! I was beginning to wonder if you'd been eaten by trolls. glad to see that's not the case.
Kimberly Frost said…
Kelly -

How are you my friend? I need to stop in to everyone's blogs to say hello.

I never imagined how busy things would be this year. Traveling really throws off my cyber-visiting schedule!

Hugs,
Kimber

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3