Groovin' on Wednesday Afternoon

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full." Henry Kissinger

So I'm finally settling back into my normal routine, post-Ike and post-vacation. (I went home last week to Michigan to see my family.) My nephew is utterly adorable, but there are only so many science experiments one can do from a Borders activity kit before one wonders what in the world one was thinking when she bought it for a 6-yr-old in the first place. (Why yes, we were digging through cupboards and closets for things like tin foil and protractors.) Anyway, mini-MacGyver is back in school where I'm pretty sure he's not making rockets from balloons and fishing line. (That's right the teachers leave the hard stuff to the aunts and uncles.) Still that Borders kit may one day make a difference in his life. You never know who'll end up on Survivor. ;)

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3