Fricka Frack!

How in the world is everyone else doing?

I'm a little dizzy after a whirlwind week. I wrote a column for our writers' chapter newsletter, judged four writing contest entries, edited 200 pages of the sequel to Would-be Witch, worked some overnight shifts at work, met with a contractor to fix Ike's damage to my fences, etc. AND dealt with some people who tried to StEaL My IdEnTitY. *$A%!! Bastards!

Anyway, I haven't been to a police station in...well...ever. It was kind of surreal, and I felt like a character in one of my books. "At least I can use it for research, right?" she asked, while perpetually trying to look on the bright side.

Also, I hate to complain, but honestly... after Hurricane Ike gorged himself on entire houses on the coast, did he really need to eat some shingles off my roof, too?!

Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes! I luv ya.

xoxo,
Kimber

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back, Kimber! We all sent good vibes your way this past week. Glad that you came through it (semi) safely - what a terrible tragedy - but boo hiss on the identity thieves. Yes, indeed, all in the name of research...just keep repeating that. Good to see you back - hope you have a quiet weekend planned to catch up on some much-needed rest!

xoxo back!
Anonymous said…
Wow, talk about kicking ya when your down. Find a fire ant hill to tie those identity thieves to.
PAMPER yourself time.
Hope the repairs go well.
Take care.
Liz said…
Welcome back! I was starting to get worried! With all the stuff going on you still found time for your writing - you're an inspiration.
Larry Kollar said…
Wowzer: when it rains it pours… or is that not a good thing to say right now?

I get phish spam all the time. If someone steals my identity, they can have my mortgage. Then I'll tie 'em to a fire ant hill.
Kimberly Frost said…
Hi guys,

Good morning and great to see everyone!

Fire ant hills...I love the way your mind works, Lisa.

For the moment, we'll leave it to the law, but I haven't ruled out the possibility of a posse. ;)

Meanwhile, I'm having scrambled eggs, coffee, and good company for bruch. Life is good.

Have a wonderful day, guys!
Wow! And you also found time to help me out. I'm even more grateful for that seeing what you had on your plate! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3