The Official Website of Kimberly Frost
Home Bio Blog Books Events Extras Newsletter Contact
Sunday, November 9, 2008
September?!?

"Life likes to be taken by the lapel and told, 'I'm with you, kid. Let's go.'" Maya Angelou

I hope you're having a great weekend! Wednesday night I went out for drinks with the girls and had the best time laughing about what lunatics people can be. Some of those stories weren't fit to print, but others I think I'm going to have to post later.

In other news, there were a bunch of e-mails last week. One of the documents that Penguin sent was the proposed back cover blurb for Book 2 in the Southern Witch Series, and when I looked at the top, I saw that BARELY BEWITCHED will come out September 2009. Holy Cow! It's perfect timing since it's right before Halloween, but I never expected it to be scheduled so fast since (a) Book 1 doesn't come out until February and (b) I haven't even turned in the first draft of Book 2 yet. (It's not even due until January.)

Anyway, I'm bewildered, but thrilled, and considering everything, I better get back to work!

6 Comments

  1. How exciting to know the release date of the second book.


  2. Liz,

    I am SO excited!


  3. That's terrific!


  4. Marshall,

    It's great to see you! I hope the querying process is coming along well. :)


  5. Congratulations! But it has to seem surreal in a way to have a pub date for a novel not yet turned in.


  6. Paul,

    Yes, it's a little odd...but I like that surreal feeling.

    I hope you've had a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    Kimber


Post a Comment