Happy New Stories for a Happy New Year


I hope that 2017 was a wonderful year for you, and I'm wishing you an even better 2018!

I have been working on 2 stories that I think you'll enjoy. The first is a Southern Witch novella because I know that many of you would like to know what Tammy Jo is up to. 

The Southern Witch novella will be available in March as an ebook.

The second story is a new novel, and it has the same elements that you get in the SW series, namely humor, romance, and mystery. I can't wait to hear what you think.

There will be excerpts from both stories and details on the new releases in my newsletter in February. If you would like to receive the sneak preview, please sign up for FrostFiction News.

Take care & thank you for visiting!

xoxo, Kimberly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3