Missing in Action


Hi, everyone:

I know it's been much too long since I've updated my blog. I'm very sorry if you were worried! I'm also honored that you cared enough about the worlds I created to check in periodically to see what's going on with me and my upcoming works.

I did take a hiatus from writing because after writing so much so fast, I needed a little breather. 

Now, I'm rested and I'm writing again. I finished the rough draft of a new project. It's not a Southern Witch story, though I do hope to get back to Tammy Jo and the gang again soon.

I'll update the blog again as soon as I have more details about when new stories will be available. (I'm going to take a workshop that should help me bring you something as soon as it's ready.)

In the meantime, please take care and happy reading!

Warmest wishes,
Kimberly

Comments

Starla said…
Something entirely NEW?!? How absolutely thrilling! Thank you for the update and for giving us something to look forward to reading. Have a lovely time at the workshop.

“If you give of yourself, and give of yourself, and give of yourself, eventually you’ll reach inside yourself to give some more, only to find that the cookie jar that is you is empty, or just as bad, stale. If you don’t take time for yourself to fill up with new, exciting cookies, and to explore new things, or even to take comfort in old favorites now and then, you’ll find you don’t have as much to share. Take time to fill up your cookie jar.”
Leo Buscaliga - Living, Loving, and Learning (horribly paraphrased from faulty memory)

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3