Kimber Sigthings : Part I


 I am not as rarely sighted as a dusky seaside sparrow--that's a little inside joke for Southern Witch readers who are caught up on the latest in the series. Have you read your copy of Slightly Spellbound yet?--but I'm not spotted around town that often. 

So when I visit places in person, I try to share the news & the pics. I know that you really want to see proof that I exist. ;)

These photographs were taken at my favorite bookstore, Murder by the Book. Like me, it can be found residing in Houston. I've signed there seven times since becoming published, and every time has been a blast! They have so many loyal customers, which isn't a surprise since the staff has a great eye for new talent!

As a reader I've been to fantastic MBB events. Jasper Fforde, Alexander McCall Smith, and Charlaine Harris are all so funny and charming in person, you would not believe it. Or you might, if you've read their books. ;)

 
As a reader I've been to fantastic MBB events. Jasper Fforde, Alexander McCall Smith, and Charlaine Harris are all so funny and charming in person, you would not believe it. Or you might, if you've read their books. ;) 
 
You really should check out their website: http://www.murderbooks.com/ and sign up for their newsletter!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3