Kimber Sightings Part II: Comicpalooza!!


Did you know that Stan Lee (OMG...major moment to Marvel over) and I will be at Comicpalooza this year? So will Cary Elwes (Princess Bride, Men in Tights, Psych!) And Rachel Caine! And Mario Acevedo! And many, many cool peeps.

That means your Memorial Day Weekend plans should really include a trip to the George R. Brown Convention Center.

http://www.comicpalooza.com/


If you are looking for me, I'll be there doing panel presentations:



Friday 3 - 5 pm

342 D Panel Room 25

No Write Way to Write: Techniques for New Writers 

Saturday 12 - 1pm
371 A Panel Room 13
Tips for Aspiring Writers

Saturday 2 - 3 pm
Book Signing
Barnes & Noble table in dealers' room

Sunday 2 - 4 pm
342 D Panel Room 25
Improvisational Writing

If you're looking to meet me outside a panel so you can tell me that Mercutio needs a spin-off series (I know, right?) or whatever else is on your mind, you can email me through my website or send me a message via FB or twitter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3