The Official Website of Kimberly Frost
Home Bio Blog Books Events Extras Newsletter Contact
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Missing In Action

Rumors of my abduction to Belize have been greatly exaggerated. I am, in fact, alive and well and writing late into the night on the new book!! I had asked Mercutio to please answer my emails and keep up with blogging and posting on FB and Twitter for me, but I think he's just been playing Mafia Wars or something.

Anyway, I know I owe everyone a few long posts and a newsletter or two in the coming months. I will get on it. AND I will have fun news to share. But for the moment, I've got to pile on some Nano-worthy word counts.

More soon!

xoxo,
Kimber

1 Comments

  1. Hi Kimberly!
    I love the picture.
    So glad everything is alright and that you're writing.
    Love & Best Wishes,
    Rob


Post a Comment