The Official Website of Kimberly Frost
Home Bio Blog Books Events Extras Newsletter Contact
Saturday, July 11, 2009
LOLkimber on Saturday
I woke up horrifically early today and saw the trailer for Bruno. There's a moment where he's on a talk show explaining how he swapped an ipod for a baby. Between his earnest delivery and the audience reaction...yep. LOL

And I learned a new term from my often hilarious younger brother. "Emo" He made me promise to watch an Emo Xmas video. And yes, me again...LOLing. Black comedy. It does work.


4 Comments

  1. Having a daughter, I learned about "emo" quite a while ago (she explained it, not lived it).

    As an emo-antidote, I posted a pic of Daughter Dearest & a newborn puppy on my Twitter feed yesterday…


  2. Hee hee. I'll have to jump back on Twitter and check out that pix, Far.


  3. lol, I listen to a lot of emo music so have been familiar with the term for a while, also I was a goth for a while and emo is effectively a split off from that.
    Anyway, read and reviewed Would be Witch, really enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one. http://hagelrat.blogspot.com/2009/07/would-be-witch-kimberly-frost.html


  4. Hagelrat,

    Thank you so much for posting a review! I really appreciate it.

    Yes, goth was the term when I was growing up. With all my cyber connections and my love of Beetlejuice and all things vampire, I can't imagine how I missed the Emo off-shoot.

    Warm wishes,
    Kimberly


Post a Comment