If it's Monday, this must be Houston...

Good morning, world!

There was a famous tour book called, "If it's Tuesday, this much be Belgium," and that's how my life feels right now. What day is it? Where's my boarding pass? LOL It's fun, if a little dizzying.

I just got back from a whirlwind weekend. I went home to Michigan and had a fantastic signing at Borders in Taylor. (I'm going to write a full post about that in a few days.) Today, I've got to finish keying in the proofreading changes to Barely Bewitched and then I have to prepare for a lecture that I'm giving in Austin. Wanted: one personal assistant with a stack of Post-its who knows the way to my favorite coffee shops. I can't pay much, but I promise to be a cheerful boss. ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd leave you with a quote...

"I believe my music is the healing music. I believe my music can make the blind see, the lame walk, the deaf and dumb hear and talk, because it inspires and uplifts people. It regenerates the ears, makes the liver quiver, the bladder splatter, and the knees freeze." Little Richard

I'm not sure that having my "bladder splatter" would constitute "musical healing", but I like his energy and his confidence. Let's all pretend we're Little Richard today and go out to conquer life. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good morning Kim Frost!

Your ad was indeed cheerful. I had to respond since I'm a also wonderful and cheerful as well as almost umemployeed by a big oil co.

What are you really wanting or requiring from a personal assistant? I could be what you want and my references are awesome.

Do you pay by the hour, week, mo?

I'm interested to hear more about your needs.

Thank you for your time.

Jackieandrewstx@yahoo.com
Where will you be in Austin tomorrow?
Kimberly Frost said…
Jackie -

Thank you so much for asking about being my personal assistant, but I hope that your current job situation isn't as dire as you think.

Unfortunately, the remark I made about needing a personal assistant was tongue-in-cheek, and I'm so sorry for the confusion! I'm actually too new to publishing to be hiring a personal assistant. I've just booked a lot of activities for this first month and was feeling overwhelmed.

Good luck with everything & best wishes,

Kimberly
Kimberly Frost said…
Marshall -

Sorry I missed you in Austin! Sent you a message via e-mail last night.

Talk soon,
Kimberly

Popular posts from this blog

PARAPALOOZA - Day 1

PARAPALOOZA - Day 2

PARAPALOOZA - Day 3