"It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's easy to surprise people." Pamela Anderson
As I take a break from my studies, I would really like to encounter some wonderful news and entertainment on the internet during breaks. Instead, I am quite annoyed to find that the world is much as I left it. With the exception of the pleasant news about Al Gore and the Nobel Peace Prize. (A 35-year-old died and many other runners were taken the to the hospital from heat-related illness during the Chicago marathon. As most people who stepped outside last week can attest, it's safe to assume that global warming is real.)
Top 5 questions that I would like answered this week...
1. Why does Pamela Anderson have a novel?
2. Why isn't an ethics course required for people who have the most powerful jobs in world?
3. Why doesn't anyone feed Victoria Beckham?
4. Why do Borders coupons expire so quickly?
5. How does one escape news of Britney Spears?
If you have any or all of the answers to the above-mentioned questions, please know that I will be extremely grateful to see your response in the comments section. Thank you & have a wonderful day. :)